Arduino adalight, fastled backlight easy and low resource screen capturer,
this application will capture your screen and send the colors to your led strip.
- This is an early beta test release so things may not always work properly.
| Application Features
- Optimized for fullscreen performance gaming.
- Automatic movie and game screen ratio adaption.
- Easily calibrate your led strip in the application.
| Installation Instructions
1) Extract the AmbiPro folder to any directory you want on your computer.
2) Make sure that you have installed all the requirements listed below.
3) Launch AmbiPro.exe and setup your Arduino in the settings to get started.
4) Enjoy using your Arduino ambilight setup with AmbiPro.
| Tips and tricks
- Let AmbiPro automatically launch on Windows startup for easier all time usage.
- Some users may need to run the application as administrator to let it work properly.
- For more information and help open the "Help" window or tab in the application.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable installed.
- Windows operating system 8 or higher is required.
- A DirectX 11 or higher capable graphics adapter.
| Support and bug report
When you are walking into any problems or bugs you can goto the support forums on:
http://forums.arnoldvink.com so I can try to help you out and get everything working.
Feel free to make a donation on: http://donation.arnoldvink.com
Discuss or report a bug from AmbiPro in here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1